Netgear Router Setup Password
To get access to every router of Netgear you need the IP of your router, the username and router password. You can find these information in Netgear router manuals. As well as you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
Netgear Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Type 192.168.1.1 (the most common IP for Netgear routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router’s web-based user interface. Alternatively you can type the following URL in the address bar: http://www.routerlogin.net.
- As well as you should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- The default username for your Netgear router is admin. The default password is password.
- Enter the username and password, then hit “Enter” and now you should see the control panel of your router.
Change the admin password on your NETGEAR router
- Hence launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your router’s network.
- Type http://routerlogin.net into your web browser’s address bar.
- Click Enter or tap Search. A login window displays.
- Enter the router user name and password. Note:- As well as the user name is adminand the default password is password. The BASIC Home page displays.
- Select ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password.
- As type the old password, and type the new password twice.
- To recover your password in the future, select Enable Password Recovery.
- Click Apply. Your settings are saved.