Netgear router Setup ip
In order to log into your router, you would like the default IP address or Netgear router login IP that’s 192.168.1.1. Router login is required to access the router’s settings for the primary time configuration, changing the default password, making changes to the network, and far more.
192.168.1.1 Login Steps
- Attach the computer or laptop to the router using the Ethernet cable.
- Launch a web browser of your choice, just make sure it’s not outdated.
- Once you open the web browser, you get auto-redirected to the router login portal.
- If not, type 192.168.1.0 or 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of the web browser.
- Cross-verify the IP address that you have typed and then press the enter key.
- Hence if you get any warning message on your web browser, open the router login portal in a fresh tab with cookies and cache cleared.
- 7. Once you are at the router login page, you will be prompted to provide your username and password. Both the entries are mentioned within the user manual of router and are case-sensitive.
- After providing your Netgear router username and password, tap on “login”. That’s it, now you are on the Netgear router login home page.